Building a Home-Based Online Business - Week #4 - Commission Entry!

This post documents my progress after my 4th week. If you don't know what I am doing, see my Day #1 Post. I joined the My Daily Choice program and am using their system to build up my business.

I continued to promote my websites and increased my prospect list. I continued building up my team!
My right leg is exploding with the help from the people above me. You can start building your team here TODAY!

Week #4 Results

The major outcome of Week #4 was that I personally enrolled 2 MORE Paid Affiliates! That means I will get a commission on their purchases! And, since I enrolled 4 total paid affiliates, I should get a monthly bonus.



Also, my commission entry was generated from Week #3. It is not that much but considering how much work I did and the fact that these commissions increase over time, I am OK with it to start!


As you can see, with patience and persistence,  you can start building an online business that will eventually generate as much income as you desire!


CUMULATIVE TOTALS AFTER FOUR WEEKS:


Personal Pre-Enrollers - I'm getting so many per day this number doesn't matter anymore
4 Personally Enrolled Paid Affiliates
33 Paid Affiliates total on my team!

Comments