Building a Home-Based Online Business - Day #1

INTRODUCTION

I recently started a home-based online business and wanted to document my progress accordingly. I knew that this system would be very successful but I wanted a way to demonstrate the potential before I actually flourished myself. Therefore, I began documenting various results and metrics such that others may follow along and see for themselves how thriving this program can be - even right from the start. I joined the My Daily Choice program and am using their system to build up my business.


GETTING STARTED

When you take a tour of the business structure, you become a pre-enrollee. This means nothing other than you are in the system as a prospect. Once you become a prospect, your team placement is temporarily achieved. During this time, other pre-enrollers will be placed on your team underneath you; perfect.

Now, every Thursday is a cut-off day. This means that you have until the upcoming Thursday to become an affiliate. The only bad thing about procrastinating in this process is that, after Thursday, if anyone underneath you became an affiliate, they will leapfrog above you and you lose the potential of that new affiliate along with their potential team of affiliates. You do get alerted if someone under you has officially joined - that is what happened to me.


WHAT HAPPENED?

I pre-enrolled on a Sunday so I had until that Thursday to official join as an affiliate. I was alerted that someone underneath me became an affiliate already. Therefore it was essential for me to join as well to lock in my team.

I officially joined on that Thursday night and once the cut-off processes were executed, I already had two affiliates on my team:


I call this my "almost overnight" success. Almost immediately I had two paid affiliates on my team (on the right leg) which means I can start building up revenue quicker. If I did not join, those two gold boxes under me would not have been golden and I would lose more time and energy.

DAY 1 TEAM RESULTS
Besides the Day 1 success above by practically doing nothing, I did promote the business. My Day 1 efforts also provided me with more pre-enrollers on my team:



I placed all of my new pre-enrollers on the left leg, meanwhile, my team members above me continued to produce pre-enrollers on my right leg.

I used various social media to get my new prospects onto my team:


DAY 1 THOUGHTS
I am very excited about this business and I feel that there is great potential for earnings and income.  All I did so far was post a gig on Craig's List, tweet some links on Twitter, added ads on my blog, and posted on LinkedIn. 

"Things are working almost immediately and I hardly did anything yet. "

What is even better is that say the person under you does not join, but people under them join, those people get bumped up under you. In my case, if you look at the screenshot above, the person in the golden box on my right was several levels down but since she joined, she is directly under me now! I don't want to jinx anything but it's almost like you can't lose. 

As you can see, that in less than 24 hours, I am making progress! 




DAY 1 CONCLUSION:

9 Personal Pre-Enrollers
2 Affiliates (non-personal)



Comments