Building a Home-Based Online Business - Week #5 - PAY DAY!

This post documents my progress after my 5th week. If you don't know what I am doing, see my Day #1 Post. I joined the My Daily Choice program and am using their system to build up my business.

I continued to promote my websites and increased my prospect list. I continued building up my team!
My right leg is exploding with the help from the people above me. You can start building your team here TODAY!

Week #5 Results

The major outcome of Week #5 was that I both got paid and personally enrolled 5 MORE Paid Affiliates! That means I will get a commission on their purchases! And, since I enrolled at least 4 paid affiliates in June, I will get another monthly bonus.

Because May ended on a Thursday, I was paid in Week #5 for both Week #3 and Week #4 weekly commisions as well as my May bonus share. The monthly bonus was small but next month I will surely get 3-4x the amount.

These earnings have exceeded what I spent on product orders!


5 MORE PAID AFFILIATES! 

As you can see, with patience and persistence,  you can start building an online business that will eventually generate as much income as you desire!


CUMULATIVE TOTALS AFTER FIVE WEEKS:


9 Personally Enrolled Paid Affiliates!
Earnings: $201.55


Comments