Unacquainted Landmarks: Exploring The Grange Estate



While driving near my new neighborhood on Township Line Road (Route 1 - not Route 73 in my previous area), I noticed a sign for "The Historic Grange Estate" (not the sign above). The sign included the year 1682 which is very similar to my previous exhibition of the Lower Swedish Cabin. Therefore, I had to check this out.


The main structure was very interesting and quaint. I could picture an awesome celebratory event there involving the use of the indoor facilities as well as the peaceful outdoor landscape.






There were other structures on the property and apparently the St. James Church I passed ("next door") was the original barnyard. But I found this information after-the-fact and did not snap a photo accordingly.





Here is a video footage of my journey:



You can read all about The Grange Estate on the website here: https://thegrangeestate.org/




Comments